Thursday, September 24, 2009

Eid el fitri in Zanzibar

If you were in Zanzibar I hope you had an experience of a life time and if you missed it there’s always next time. As part my mission and passion to learn, share and explore other cultures, I had the most amazing opportunity to explore more about the culture in Zanzibar during Eid celebrations.

There was a lot in the offering; food, music, fashion, games just to mention but a few. I couldn't imagine it was going to be like this and to make it even more exciting it was for four days. Every where was packed to capacity which reminds me of Obama’s inauguration which found me in Kenya where I saw crowds of people united in celebrations..... Different cultures, one people, one world!


Wilsen-x; Peace...


Forodhani Zanzibar for food, drinks etc.


Entertainment at one of the events ( don't try this eeeh). This was really amazing!

ooh! this is familiar for football lovers like me here is something I spotted have a look..

No comments:

Post a Comment