Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Thankful

Thankful by Fatuma Roba - sent on Facebook

Let us be grateful to people who make us happy,they are the charming gardeners,who make our souls blossom.

In everyone's life, at some time, our inner fire goes out. It is then burst into flame by an encounter with another human being. We should all be thankful for those people who rekindle the inner spirit.

Happiness cannot be traveled to, owned, earned, worn or consumed. Happiness is the spiritual experience of living every minute with love, grace, and gratitude.

I'm thankful for a pair of shoes that feel really good on my feet;

I like my shoes.

I'm thankful for the birds; I feel like they're singing just for me when I get up in the morning... Saying, 'Good morning, Fatuma. You made it, Fatuma.'

I'm thankful for the sea breeze that feels so good right now, and the scent of jasmine when the sun starts going down.

I'm thankful...

thankful that all of u have an impact in my life in one way or the other,being in love and by being loved and encouraged by all of u in this note makes me be thankful,

My friends,the loved ones and those who loved me will always have a special place in my heart.

To all my girlfriends who stood with me in time of difficulties and challenges and encouraged me not to loose hope I am thankful coz i have seen the fruits of ur encouragement.

to those who think about me every minutes of their time, am thankful coz u make me smile when i think of u too


I love you all and may al ur dreams come true.

and I am so THANKFUL

No comments:

Post a Comment