Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Motivational talk at paradise lost

On 26th March 2011, I had the privileged to be invited as a motivational speaker at paradise lost during one of the Nairobits educational trips that gives the youth the chance to interact, learn and have fun away from the class.

It’s my sincere hope and believes that whatever I shared with the youth added value to their lives and I was able to change and challenge many lives through speech which touched on P.U.R.P.O.S.E.

Do you really know the true meaning of the word ‘PURPOSE’? God had a purpose for all of us in this world and whatever we do we always have a purpose. So what does the word 'PURPOSE' mean?

P – Plan: Plan everything you want to do.

U –Unite: Connect with like-minded people or someone that will assist you in executing your plans.

R- Realistic: Make your plans and unions real.

P – Pray: Always pray so that you may achieve your plans.

O - Opportunities: What Opportunities are there within your plans.

S- Sacrifice: Commit yourself through the process of the laid plans.

E- Expectations: What do you expect other than enjoying the success of your plans!

This and much more is what I had to offer, one question that I liked from the audience was, what inspires me? In general I’m inspired with life and how people sail through different terrains of life to succeed and I love inspiring youth to be champion of their lives.




No comments:

Post a Comment