Wednesday, April 16, 2014

The Power of Social Media - Connections

I met Mr. Jonny Finity for the first time on social media and after several interactions we were able to pull an event together on behalf of Nairobits Trust, where I work a Senior Trainer / Training Coordinator.

Nairobits in conjunction with Gobe Foundation hosted the event on 15th April 2014 at the GoDown Arts, whereby both Nairobits and Gobe students shared inspirational ideas for their business.  There were speakers who also gave inspirational stories around passion, business, money versus attitude etc.

Inspiring the young people is always dear to my heart, and in whatever I do, I always strive to be the best and be that bridge for someone else to cross over to success land. Below are some of the pictures during the event and a link to a a full story written by my friend Muco from Burundi.

For more please visit http://www.nairobits.com/blog/?p=573


Mr. Jonny Finity, Founder of Gobe foundation

Nairobits students showcasing their project to Gobe students at the GoDown Arts Centre

Myself as the MC
The audience


No comments:

Post a Comment