Saturday, May 31, 2014

Photography Through My Lens!

I love visual communication design which ranges from product design, animation, branding, photography, video  etc. As a photo enthusiast I love to narrow my subjects on people from the way they live, events, their environment etc.

My photography instinct started in 2009 when I was on an assignment to Zanzibar as an interim project manager where I bought the first Olympus digital camera. Since then, I have been occasionally taking photos for Nairobits and the Wilsen Initiative (Wi) activities.  I thank people who have invited me on a pro-Bono basis to take photos for them and people who have appreciated my work by sharing prompt feedback which is the greatest gift that I value.

I’m not a pro yet, but I’m on great paths of my learning and most of it happens by the philosophy of learning by doing and research on the internet.














Last related post; http://wilsenx.blogspot.com/2014/04/a-day-out-in-world-of-photography.html




No comments:

Post a Comment