Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Visual Communication Design - Content Creation

One of the great jobs that I love is to create content in different formats that targets a specific audience. I have to strive to be better every day while I keep the momentum in learning the art and science of whatever I do.

Currently I'm working here in Arusha, Tanzania for short contract and today I did an exercise which is part of my job that I found interesting to share.

First was writing the emails, then the article and lastly the poster of the same content.
Here is what I did, I hope you will find it useful..


Step 1: The Content Writinng - Text!


Learning opportunity at the Kilimanjaro Film Institute (KFI) in Arusha, Tanzania.

Creative Entrepreneurship Master Class. We invite all the players in the creative industry around East Africa Starting 4th May – 15th May 2015 to join the 2 week master class.

Registration is going on...

Deadline: 28th April 2015
Course fee: Tsh. 100,000 per person approximately Kes. 5,000 only.

Please apply through; www.kilimanjarofilm.org/Apply
Contact us on: movingtanzania@kilimanjarofilm.org Telephone: +255 684 845 343
Or write / call to wilson@kilimanjarofilm.org Telephone +255 758 559 662. The session will be held at Kilimanjaro Film Institute, Moivaro road in Arusha – Tanzania.

Step 2: The Poster




 First draft copy...


Final copy... notice the small difference in the stretching arrow!


Moving Tanzania is a great course to join read more at www.kilimanjarofilm.org/blog

No comments:

Post a Comment