Saturday, June 13, 2015

Team Performance

#‎WorldOfWork‬ ‪#‎Impact‬ ‪#‎ToolsForWorking‬ ‪#‎BrandYOU‬ ‪#‎Youth101‬

Let us make a date to share learning experiences together with youth in your centres from second week July 2015 I will be based in Nairobi. I'm open to Saturday's, I usually plan for hours to learn and share with my peers on a pro-Bono basis. More about me www.wilsenx.blogspot.com

You can't achieve A+ result with a "malnourished" team!

The secret is in the organisation culture that promotes learning, innovation, creativity, open mind, critical thinking, ethics, discipline, attitude, knowledge, skills, talents, problem solving etc.
It’s so unfortunate some of these ingredients are not trained at the confines of
our classrooms and schooling system.

Take a step towards your A+ game by learning something new every day and share with your peers.

Great video for all Social Entrepreneurs

 ‪#‎YoungWorkForce‬ ‪#‎Learning‬ ‪#‎Employment‬ 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment