Monday, August 10, 2015

I Love Photography - Visual Communication Design

A great photographer is the one who captures the unique moments as visualized in their photographic brain, not the one with the latest gadgets.

Use available resources to capture the great moment, gadgets will only amplify what you have in your visual brain. I would love to share one of my great moment as captured using a mobile phone during my stay in Arusha , Tanzania when I was cooking and the light went off for more than 3 hrs and I decided to get a candle for at least some light and there is when I captured the moment...

Think about this and share your best moment as captured.


  “The photograph itself doesn’t interest me. I want only to capture a minute part of reality.” – Henri Cartier-Bresson, 20th century French photographer

No comments:

Post a Comment