Wednesday, September 9, 2015

Learning Curve - Photography

 #LearningCurve #DIY #PositiveAfricanNarrative

As a visual communication designer, I have always wished to acquire the best skills, training and tools to support my career path while I also offer the best service. One of my biggest dreams came true after acquiring a DSRL camera which will assist me in my story telling as captured #ThroughMyLense photography.

My genre is people and their lifestyle while I also do project event documentation
Key highlight: Unique happy moments of people living in Africa featuring their lifestyle, events, environment etc. I invite you to visit some of my photo archives @ https://www.flickr.com/photos/30155647@N08/sets/72157645023702563/


#‎DesignThinking

‬ Designing with the user in mind… Great User Experience (UX) and User Interface (UI) design = Simplicity and easy to use. What is your example of successful UX/UI?

Mine is when my 3yrs old son can interact with the TV remote and mobile application especially music and games without my help.




What's yours?

No comments:

Post a Comment