Wilson Masaka is a social entrepreneur, photographer, web designer basically he calls himself a Visual Communication Designer (VCD) when it comes to matters ICT while embracing different forms of digital arts as a trainer and practitioner. Currently he serves as a Training Coordinator at NairoBits Trust a hub for training the youth urban informal settlements in creative and innovative skills, entrepreneurship and life skills.
Wilson has played a pivotal role in the last 15 years of employment, setting up other models of the BITS theory in Uganda (Kampala & Arua), Zanzibar and Tanzania (Musoma). Wilson has also founded Wilsen Initiative (Wi) model which trains the youth on how they can use their skills and talent for prosperity.
More at; www.wilsen-initiative.org | www.wilsenx.blogspot.com | www.wilsenx.com | www.behance.net/wilsenx
My top 10 ingredient for Career Prospect & Person Growth;
This might be unique to me but I hope it will be useful for someone else… If you like it, crown it!
- Watch one video a day
- Read one article a day
- Attend one event a month, build your network.
- Write one article a month.
- Capture the best moment of learning or ideas. Be present…
- Use available tool to illustrate the idea.
- Build connection from environment this is called Bio-empathy
- Follow relevant individuals and groups on different channels. This is in connection to some meaning that connects to your passion, work, interest etc.
- Endlessly love what you do , don’t wait to be discovered.
- Love system and structures. Maintain a daily, weekly and monthly to do list that captures your intention and turn your thought process into action.
I hope there is something you have picked from this list for your action plan in 2017