- What are the profit margins?
- Is the business sustainable?
- What drives them?
- Is there demand?
- What makes them wake up early everyday despite the weather?
- Is it a matter of competition?
- Who do they support with their business?
- What would happen if someone could grant them good capital, would they do it big in a better way?
- Are they going through tough moment in their life or it’s something to keep them busy?
- It is the best location to do the business and did they do some research or it was a gut feeling approach?
#KeyTakeAway The best way to learn as an entrepreneur is to practice no matter how you think of the business.
#SuccessaVsFailure what does success and failure mean to you? #MyTake In every moment of failure there is a part of success experienced.#CelebratingFailures
+throughMyLens Photography: https://www.flickr.com/photos/30155647@N08/sets/72157645023702563/
#TBT a great picture can brighten your day, this is from the archive 2011 +throughMylens as captured. On my way to Migori, Musoma and Muhuru Bay.