Sunday, July 16, 2017

August election 2017

Free, fair and peaceful election starts with me and you. I'm delighted to have joined the peace walk organized by GhettoFoundation, Maji Mazuri among other pro-peace organizations.
I'm inspired to do more when I see young people taking the lead in making sure there's peace before, during and after elections.

Generally people love peace, they have a lot in common despite their backgrounds. Where there's peace we all have good chance of making it out in our poverty situations unlike when there's violence in our neighborhood. 

#MyTake Make your preferred choice of the leader that you want and don't feel irritated because I have my own choice which isn't same as yours, LET US TOLERATE EACH OTHER. Wilsen Initiative







No comments:

Post a Comment