Monday, January 8, 2018

This Is My Story

What does success mean to you? People define success through different lens, for example their level of education, the amount wealth, an experience, material gain, etc. Of course, I have more than one angle of defining success, but the most that is dear to me is when I influence a stable pattern of good change in people's live through social, education and economic approach.

I might look very successful as per the external lens, but I believe I'm still work in progress and looking forward to achieve more in 2018 and beyond. Reflecting back on my journey one would ask if it's by luck or by design?




 I'm passionate about technology, sports, community development and entrepreneurship, whereby championing different initiatives at the family level to the community level. My biggest passion is being the bridge into other people's lives especially helping the youth in defining their path by sharing skills, motivating positive change and training on digital skills.

I have been privileged to interact with young people in India, Norway, Tanzania, Uganda, Kenya, Germany and Zanzibar which has also broadened my diverse thinking on what success means to me and how it can impact other people's lives (The snow ball effect). In the last 16 years and still going strong, I have been engaged in training young people in diverse skills, for example ICT / digital skill, Business Skills and Life skills. My next goal and desire is to strengthen my passion into a foundation which will live beyond my lifetime under Wilsen Initiative (Wi) platform.

I strongly believe that the way we learn and teach others will shape how the next generation will behave. I invite you to join me on this journey towards building a strong network of passionate, talented and professional people who works toward creating a vibrant society of skilled youth through sharing their time and skills.

Learn more about SkillUP and Plus One Talent on https://wilseninitiative.wordpress.com/2018/01/29/skill-up-plus-one-talent-boot-camp-training/ 

Get in touch with me on wilson.masaka@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment