10 Points to Consider While Designing Events; #WilseninitiativeDiary
- Choose a team, develop action plan and allocate tasks.
- Develop a budget and source for funds to support the budget.
- Design the theme and purpose (Concept note and why analysis).
- Think of the entire brand.
- Agree on schedule for follow up meetings.
- Contact your external team in good time for their preparation (Facilitators, suppliers etc).
- Develop a communication strategy (social media and general communication).
- Document the event from start to the end ( meetings, photos, videos, social media posts etc).
- Develop a registration system (confirmations, inform and engage).
- Evaluate the event (what went well and what needs to be improved)
|Pull up banner|
|Sketching & conceptualization|
|the presentation www.wilsenx.com/WilsenPresentation.pdf|