Monday, December 24, 2018

MORE THAN A FOUNDER - 2018 Digest!

 #IntrinsicValue I'm a Champion, Counting my blessing... #SocialEntrepreneurshipJourney #TheJourneyOfFounders #InTheMindFounder Every founder goes through a series of events before living the desired dream; from rejection, success, failure, lack of funds, team, ideation, partnership, stagnation, pressure, etc.

Today I want to share one the perspective as experienced in my journey, being passionate about other people's progress and well being isn't an easy call and not meant for the faint-hearted. Only those who embrace the act of love, compassion, dedication, humility, persistence and empathy, always strive to create many great possibilities, moments and transformation in their life and that of others when they are they are alive and their legacy last even when they are gone.

#ActionOriented #ResultOriented

I have learned that how I think, observe, feel and act contribute towards the pathways of great possibilities. #SocialEntreprenuership The journey of a social entrepreneur isn't easy to activate toward the desired direction or goal. A single action isn't enough, you have to create a chain of actions, tell your story and empower others to tell their own story. Rejection, disappointment, failure, missed targets, low energy, ‘burnout’’, lack of funds, etc. will always compete with your efforts and focus towards achieving the desired goal.

Achieving a milestone starts with how you embrace every moment towards unlocking the next possibility #AttitudeAltitude #PositiveAttitute As a founder I have faced low moments to an extent of calling it quit. But through the simple action of encouragement, support, teamwork, energy, etc. that has come from my network of friends and family has always kept me going, reflecting back where I have come and what I'm yet to achieve. Maya Angelou said “ I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.”







In the 2000 I started the Soccer Shoe Campaign to assist underprivileged young soccer stars acquire quality soccer shoes that would help them avoid injuries and boost their self esteems toward pursuing their soccer career despite their situation. So far we have reached more than 300 since inception and by the end of December 2018 we target to reach at least twenty more.


In a big way I want to thank everyone who has been part of my journey especially in 2018. I want to wish you a Merry Christmas and prosperous new year. Let us do more in 2019 and beyond #InspiredWilsenInitiative

No comments:

Post a Comment