Wednesday, December 5, 2018

Soccer Shoe Campaign, The Next Star!

 Today I handed over 3 pair of soccer shoes to three great stars in Mathare North. I want to thank my brother Kamuzi Banda and my sisters Kate Syprine Nyarsoja, Esther Mazira, Evaline Akida and Roseline Nanah for making it possible through their contribution in kick-starting the campaign. My target is to at last reach 20 young stars by 31st Dec 2018. Now I'm left with 17 more to go...

I handed over the soccer shoes with my son Adrian. I invite you to join me in the annual soccer shoes campaign that seeks to connect young stars in Mathare slums with quality soccer shoes to avoid injuries but also to motivate them in their soccer journeys.


The campaign as so far reached more than 300 soccer stars since I started the campaign in the year 2000. This December we want to reach 20 more soccer players. Here we go. A quality second hand shoe cost approximately $18 (Kes 1,800). Get in touch with me through wilson.masaka@gmail.com on how you can make your contributions if you are around in Kenya or abroad.
















 Related link;

Testimony by JohnMark Gachucha http://wilsenx.blogspot.com/2015/03/the-reminiscence-of-football-shoes.html

No comments:

Post a Comment