Friday, April 26, 2019

#SkillUP2019 Are You Looking for a Professional Youth Facilitator?

My name is Wilson Masaka, I am a professional youth facilitator, photographer, social entrepreneur, graphic designer and web developer. I have worked in the youth space for 17 years, especially teaching and mentoring youth from diverse backgrounds in different fields. What I can say for one to train others on particular skills you need more than knowledge and talent. Apart from skills and talent I bring passion, professionalism and participation in ensuring quality and lifelong learning in the youth space.

I speak the youth language; I’m knowledgeable, inspirational, versatile, and outgoing. Contact me on web design, graphic design, entrepreneurship, photography, social media, life skills and personal branding. The lessons are packaged well to connect with what participants know plus what they need to know to scale into the next level using the ASK model (A= Attitude, Skills and Knowledge). My philosophy; Learning by doing, everyone learns, fun learning and participatory learning. . More about me www.wilsenx.blogspot.com Email; Wilson.masaka@gmail.com














No comments:

Post a Comment