We plan our sessions based on the ASK model which stands for Attitude, Skills and Knowledge transfer. Back in the year 2000 the digital divide was mostly based on access but now things have changed and it is all about what to do with the ever changing platforms and new trends at our disposal, while access has been made possible through affordable smart phones, tablets, internet penetration etc.
It was a great honor to connect with Nairobits Trust and the media lab class whereby we conducted a three day boot camp on job preparedness using our model (The WI effect)
Below are the lesson topics covered;
- Defining your personal brand.
- Defining your career path (the web).
- Reviewing Curriculum Vitae and presentation.
- Creative writing skills.
- What is in your briefcase? CV, Portfolio, Your Story, Experiences and Network.
- Feedback and general communication skills.
- Preparing for interview, during the interview and after the interview.
The methodologies used in our delivery; Peer review, group assignment, individual assignment, facilitators insights, question and answer. Get in touch with me for a session with your trainees, we offer training boot camps on web design, graphic design, blogging, life skills, internet research, creative entrepreneurship and photograph.