Thursday, February 20, 2020

Call To Serve The Youth

I'm a champion of SDG 4: Quality education and lifelong learning. Currently I'm offering training for the youth groups in the areas of ICT, life skill and creative entrepreneurship.

It is a journey I have lived in the last 18 years and the impact has been wide either working under different youth organization or as an individual youth consultant.

The main highlight of my work isn't found in What I train but in How and Why I train in those specific areas targeting the youth spaces.

 Get in touch with me for training in Leading Yourself Module which includes:-
  1.  The art of self marketing
  2. Blogging 3. Photography (DSLR vs. Mobile phone)
  3.  Social media strategy 
  4.  Personal branding 
  5. Business model canvas
  6.  Interview skills
 Just to mention but a few! More about me and my work www.wilsenx.blogspot.com







No comments:

Post a Comment