Thursday, February 13, 2020

My Drive in Life

Mentor, Soccer Coach, Youth Advocate, Photographer, Web Designer, Social Media Expert and Tutor. 

My name is Wilson Masaka, I’m a youth facilitator and social entrepreneur with a background in ICT, creative entrepreneurship, graphic design and community engagement. I have more than 10 years’ experience working with youth lead organizations in Kenya, Uganda and Tanzania as a project manager, coordinator and trainer respectively.

My vision is to train more than 500 youth per year from marginalized communities in 21st century skills for example in problem solving, creativity, adaptability, technology, financial literacy, communication etc. The expected impact would be a more informed youth who will spark positive chain of events in different spheres of life using their talents and skills.

 In 2011 I founder Wilsen Initiative (www.wilseninitiative.wordpress.com) as a result of my passion in serving the youth in finding solutions towards decent work, poverty alleviation and lifelong learning. I'm a champion of UN- Sustainable Development Goal 1, 4 and 8 and to achieve my vision and set goals I have also partnered with other youth-led initiatives in conducting different training programs for the youth. I offer training in Web design, graphic design, transformative leadership, blogging, life skill, photography, and personal branding, communication, social media, and community engagement, organization of events, creative entrepreneurship, financial literacy and internet research.

More about me www.wilsenx.blogspot.com
Some References
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VmlNSYNp9Zo&list=PLwdG5aff9oj44LU7C5iTY5YRSOpnE7rd0
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s0wH9TLPVwE
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pzqQSNUJz1k
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NzmboH0ZYOc

Below I would love to share some of the moment in my life journey that was inspired by my interaction in different spaces in the last 10 years. I hope you will be inspired by one or two in achieving your meaning of success. 

Get in touch with for training or motivation session with your youth networks! wilson.masaka@gmail.com

































































 Other quotes inspired by different personalities







No comments:

Post a Comment