Thursday, January 14, 2021

T-shirt Launch +throughMylens

FROM THE BITS AND PIECES :: TRUE STORY :: INSPIRATION

 It has been a journey and I haven't reached my destination. Currently I'm offering paid mentorship, training and consultancy service in graphic design, branding, photography, social media, creative entrepreneurship, story telling, presentation skills, creative ICT, financial literacy, business model canvas and life skills training. Target Group: - I target youth and youth spaces. 

 +throughMylens Skill-UP platform I encourage everyone to embrace the power of their stories, thought process, experience and anything that you do. You too can tell your authentic story and express it to build on your journey and that of others. 

If you believe in the same line of thought I hereby invite you to join the community of +throughMylens by purchasing the t-shirt which is available in different colours. +throughMylens t-shirt @ only Kes 550. 

A percentage of the proceeds received from selling the T-shirts will be used to host Skill-UP Teens Edition for free in different locations. I hope I will sell a good number of the t-shirts that will allow me to train free master session for teens in different spaces in Eastlands informal settlements. 🙂 Good Read About Activating Self  https://wilsenx.blogspot.com/2021/01/personal-framework-towards-activating.html?







No comments:

Post a Comment