- Designing social media materials Updating MiaTV website. Liaising with the staff in developing relevant content for social media presence.
Responsible for quality assurance, curriculum development,Training of Trainer (TOT) and CBO partnerships
- Plan and develop the curriculum in consultation with the trainers.
- Coordinate the whole training and learning process component and coach trainers in teaching skills.
- Develop and maintain relevant local and international networks.
- Represent the training team at the management meetings.
Responsible for strategic partnerships, curriculum development, communication and project implementation.
- Training creative entrepreneurship module.
- Coordinate the whole training and learning process component.
- Develop and maintain relevant local and international networks. In-charge of recruitment process.
Responsible for training student in multimedia skills while developing website for wide range of clients.
- Training students using the NairoBits module ( Graphic design, web design and web development) Training in NairoBits curriculum and web development of range of clients work and Organizing parents meeting.
- In-charge of recruitment process.
Responsible for training student, policy formulation, Training of Trainers, financial administration and project implementation.
- Training students using the NairoBits module ( Graphic design, web design and web development) Maintaining assets schedule, evaluation procedures.
- Organizing parents meeting and in-charge of recruitment process.
Responsible for updating the new NairoBits e-learning platform
- Updating the new e-learning platform and Learning the design system used for the e-learning StartUP of NairoBits
Responsible for training students, maintaining the financial administration, web design / development, community mobilization and recruitments.
- Training youth from underprivileged backgrounds creative ICT skills using NairoBits curriculum and developing websites for a range of clients.
- Bookkeeping NairoBits Trust – Finances (Maintaining the petty cash float, writing checks, assisting in the monthly reports , invoice billing and administering the financial software cash flow).
- Founded Wilsen Initiative (Wi) in 2011. This is a platform that enable young people and experts share experiences in different fields through mentorship and bootcamps. www.wilsen-initiative.org
- Volunteer worker / member at Mathare Youth Sports Association (MYSA), MYSA mainly deals with sports projects, community services, self-help projects and leadership training programs by and for the youth of the Mathare slums.
- Their work aims to be a viable model, inspiration and source of expertise for similar youth self-help projects in poor urban and rural communities in Kenya and other countries. 2012 – 2016: Short assignment under NairoBits consultancies:
- Worked with part of a team in setting up AruaBits in Norther Uganda, Musoma Information centre in Tanzania and KampaBits in Uganda. Awards, Publication, Exhibitions and Workshops.
- 2010 Jury at VIAFRICA awards: Member of the jury panel for the Viafrica awards 2010 that took place on 12th March 2010. During the one day event in Nairobi different secondary schools presented their ideas on how to use ICT within education.
- 2009: Represent Zanzibits in the annual rotary career day at Haile Selasi Secondary, Ugunja Zanzibar. The Butterfly paper No.1 featured story page 44 – http://www.butterflyworks.org
- 2005: Winner World‘s best e-content in the category of creativity and culture at the World Summit Youth Award year 2005 which took Center stage in Tunis Tunisia http://www.youthaward.org/.
- March 2005: Attended the Doors of perception 8th conference doors8delhi.doorsofperception.com in New Delhi, India and represented NairoBits at the exhibition
- 2004: Award winner: Poster competition 2004 for young people which was organized by the Safer Cities program of UN-HABITAT to mark the World Urban Forum and sensitize young people on urban insecurity.