Tuesday, April 22, 2014

A Day Out in the World of Photography

I love technology in general, and I'm always inspired to explore as many fields as possible which are inter-related in someways. I'm a multimedia designer and I love to push my learning curve into the below fields;
  • Photography
  • Videography
  • Design (Print, Product & Web)
  • Web & Mobile Technologies
To say the least, I love audio-visual communication with programming on the side.  Some people would say you can't be everything in one, but the secret is finding related synergies in fields that relates to each other and there you can swap many hats to a level where you can earn the titles like Web Masters, Web Pro, Creative Director etc.

Below are my photos taken during my learning curve in photography. All photos taken during the Easter Holiday!

Title: Where did they go wrong?

Title: Peace One Day!

Title: You're are the CHANGE

Title: Hope in the World

Title: PEACE
Title: Unity and Teamwork

No comments:

Post a Comment