If it doesn't work for you, make sure you develop one for yourself. In the world we operate in today, there are many distractions both online and offline, if you can manage to learn something by yourself, without switching off due to unwarranted distractions just know you are on a mastery level of self learning.
Here is how I do it +throughMylens
- Have an overall goal.
- Write three sets of objectives.
- Choose a subject matter.
- Allocate time slot and account for it.
- Do a mini project on a pro-bono assignments.
- Read, Research and Create (Input Vs Output).
- Work on a real client (paid assignment).
- One educative video on subject matter.
- One blog article per month (general knowledge and career pathways) .
- Write one articles per month based on my experiences (learn and unlearn).
- Out-Put :-Teach someone or a group.
- “Learning isn't a means to an end; it is an end in itself”. Robert Heinlei
- “No one has ever completed their apprenticeship”. Johann Wolfgang Von Goethe