Monday, August 25, 2014

Talking Pictures

These are photos that advocates for positive change and express a collective view on a specific subjects and how it affects the future development. I’m a football coach in the community and I did interviews in June 2013 with both the junior and senior teams in the community of Mathare North, trying to understand why Kenyan football doesn’t become better with time from selection of players, officials, management of sports, implementation of policies, support of grassroots football, lack of support of women's football etc.

I used to play active football in the past and I didn’t want to be limited with the past ideas on what wasn’t right and that is why I did the interviews and later the emergence of what I call The Talking Pictures which narrowed down to corruption as the major hindrance to the development of the sport and the country in general.

 I’m a T-shaped individual, and you might wonder who is a T-shaped individual? T-shaped individuals tend to be professional in one area, but skilled in many other areas. They are highly intuitive and they work as bridges between disciplines.




How to make a talking picture;

1.    Do a research on a topic.
2.    Get the common denominator in all the interviews.
3.    Make or take the picture and don’t forget to share it.

This is one of my creative paths in innovative and creative subjects; use your talent and skills for positive change. I’m a T-shaped individual, and you might wonder who is a T-shaped individual? T-shaped individuals tend to be professional in one area, but skilled in many other areas. They are highly intuitive and they work as bridges between disciplines.

No comments:

Post a Comment