Thursday, July 28, 2016

The Price Of Democracy


‪#‎AfricaRising‬ I rarely talk about politics, but following US politics from a distance I have been inspired to pause for a moment and think why Africa can’t have such democratic space like in the US, etc. I think as Africans we have been stuck for many years in resolving the equation that defines real democracy especially when it comes to electing leaders.

‪#‎IndeepThought‬ watching Michelle Obama's speech I felt very inspired to do this design which I hope will trigger some positive thoughts towards the Africa that we need.



Africa is destined for greatness only if we solve this elusive equation in nurturing our democratic space in matters to do with leadership. The equation that is solved in different ways in many African countries, the question is which more prevalent in your country?

Does money rule the game? What you see is what you get!

No comments:

Post a Comment