There is a big difference between Dream killers and Dream Makers; here are nine ways to deal with dream killers; from @wilsenx diary...
- Don't share your plans leave them guessing.
- They will label you all sort of names but that's them, you have your own version which you should focus on.
- Consult wisely and widely but remember to evaluate the entire cycle, for example instead of age sometimes experience counts more.
- Stay focus because dream killers are good at spotting your weaknesses and they will rarely comment on your strengths.
- Build your brand value and don't expect a brick from a dream killer while laying your foundation.
- Don't forget to listen to dream killers they expand your notion towards realization.
- Make them feel they are experts in your dream and soon or later they fade once everything comes to play.
- There's no right timing in dreamland ask the right questions and serge forward.
- Don't mistake a critical thinkers and dream killers judge not until you validate all assumptions and suggestion.