Garden of Hope Foundation is a faith based community organization in Kibera slums Nairobi, Kenya. They are located at Olympic Kibera just next to the Olympic stage. They are passionate about restoring hope through empowering youths on leadership; Entrepreneurship and menstrual hygiene management
for more about them please visit https://www.gardenofhopefoundation.org.
On 6th June 2019, I was tasked to train 20 young people from Kibera on how they can improve their personal brands, below are some of the key take away or you can call them session's objective
- To train on personal brand awareness.
- How to have a meeting with SELF.
- How to work in a team and contribute effectively.
- How to develop and manage a personal brand.
- Understanding what personal brand.
- Understand how our values, behaviour, character, and habits influence our personal brands.
- Understand brand association especially take an example of friends that we keep.
- Understand the Johari's window and SWOT analysis in relation to personal brand.
- What is personal branding?
- Why should we hire you?
Contact me for a session with your team, you can reach me on email@example.com