Saturday, September 28, 2019

The Next Soccer Star!

#SpotandSupport  Soccer Boots Campaign By end of December I would like to reach at least 30 young stars with quality soccer shoes also known as 'boots'. I'm in a mission to help young people play safe using quality shoes, this started way back in the year 2011 and so far I have reached more than 300+. Today I met Humphrey Ayoma age 13 years who plays for Mathare North Rangers Junior team as a goal keeper.

He has been playing barefoot since he started playing soccer and he is in need of a soccer shoes to feel confident while playing but most important avoid unnecessary injuries from unleveled fields. #Action By end of this month I will organize for Humphrey his first soccer shoes. To meet my target of 30 by end of the year I invite you to support one kid with a quality soccer shoes in my neighborhood.

 We have many young kids like Humphrey that can't afford soccer shoes neither are their parents concerned of their soccer development. Get in touch with me for more!

 Come let us DO IT together, one quality shoes is approximately $20 in the local market in Kenya. www.wilsenx.blogspot.com wilson.masaka@gmail.com


My vision is to see all kids in Mathare North play in safe spaces with the right gears for the game! #KidsSports














No comments:

Post a Comment