1% Ideas + 99% Action = 100% Optimum Success
Plus One Talent (POT) organizes training workshops, discussion forums, and inspirational talks for young people between 16 – 35 years, with a target to train on subjects that will enhance skills development and talent nurturing with an aim of raising awareness about promoting self discovery and cultures that seek to strive transformation of different realities.
- Connecting the young people with the extras (Plus One) that they need to grow their skills and especially their talents which are unique and needs to be tapped into and managed wisely by them to avoid exploitation by others.
- Creating a collaborative culture which encourages co-creations amongst young people.
- Striving for transformation of different realities/ stimulating positive change in the societies through young people’s talents and skills.
- Creating a platform for creative and innovative ideas that promote equality and opportunity.
- Encouraging open dialogue, where youth and other positive social groups can connect.
Concept: We take a more participatory approach that engages everyone as an individual or groups.
Immediate goal: To triggers new patterns for lifelong learning.
Participants: Maximum 50 who can work in groups of 10 or 5 depending with what the facilitator wants for achieve.
Meet Part of the Team - Plus One Talent
Full profiles of the team coming soon!
From left to right;
- Ms. Linnette Wahome: Entrepreneur/ Rugby player and web develop
- Mr. Dan Ochieng : Entrepreneur/ Hock player and web developer and designer
- Mrs. Lilian Were: Entrepreneur and Web developer
- Mr. Alex Simmitta: Web designer / Developer and Technician
- Mr. Wilson Masaka: Social Entrepreneur/ Photographer/ Football coach and web developer
- Ms. Peninah Achieng: Entrepreneur and Web designer
Doing more than one thing is our mantra as we continue to discover our potentials. We have come together to share and build these bridges for other people to learn and create a bigger network of knowledge economy, by the way most of the life lessons aren’t taught in school we learn through many platforms.
You can’t miss to learn the 21st Century Employability skills in whatever career choice, this marks our call for Plus One in whatever you do
21st Century Employability skills
- Planning and organizing
- Problem solving
- Self management
- Initiative and enterprise
- Technology and learning
Our team is on a continuous mission to learn all the above!
We Support UN Sustainable Goal 4:
Picture source and read more on https://sustainabledevelopment.un.org/sdgsproposal
How to Get Involved#BuildBridges
The event is currently supported by contributions from the members, Join this team and share your resources in terms of time, expertise, space, funds, material etc. Get in touch with Wilson.email@example.com