Thursday, November 12, 2015

How to Create Authentic Content

We struggle a lot to create our own spaces, identities and find our own unique voices in this field of content creation from audio visual to writing that targets a different audience, purpose, goal, project etc.

One of the many skills I have come to love is the philosophy or spirit of learning to learn embracing the digital spaces and tools for prosperity, solutions, inspiration, creativity and innovation.

The question is how do you create original content that people can relate to? Be inspired by starting with your own story taking a deep dive in finding your niche from your hobbies, interest, ideas, story, career path, experience etc.

This has been my aspiration to share what I come across that might trigger those positive values, especially in mastering my own stories being at the forefront as the main drivers.

As a blogger, I started the BitsAndPieces blog to document and share my learning lessons which is unique to me hence the slogan the Champion in You! Which is a call to action to the young people to find solutions, energy, inspiration, use their talent and skills while they are motivated to do even better triggered by moments in their own journey's before they join in a bandwagon of like minded communities.

If you don’t become the captain of your journey you will always remain to be a passenger in your story.

Any tips to help us jump-start our journeys?

Here are tips for inspiration from my diary;
  • Use the available tools at hand. For example, if I don’t have my Nikon D5100 camera with me, I will still make a nice picture using my cell phone.
  • Observe and listen a lot of what’s happening around. Inspiration comes from many unexpected source.
  • Ask why it is important to you and others. Evaluate the relevance of your content!
  • To create authentic content you have to plan for it in advance and love the process.
  • Learn from diverse related fields. That is why I call myself a visual communication designer (Photography, Web, Videos are my cup of tea!)

#Hope #LearningCurve #ContentCreation #MyStory #ThroughMyLense

Featuring Adrian Masaka 








Children learn best by doing! Any child around the world can be what they can be if provided with the right environment for play, learning, interacting etc. Passion is nurtured, developed and spotted at an early stage in life. Even though in some part of the world, it isn't curved on straight visible lines (systems and structures) we can still DO IT

Here I would summary the story in two great quotes by me inspired by my journey;
  • Sport is the best school to learn all most everything that can't be taught in the four walls of the class rooms.
  • If you don’t become the captain of your journey you will always remain to be a passenger in your story.


No comments:

Post a Comment