Tuesday, July 7, 2020

The Teacher, Mentor, Facilitator and Coach in Me.

I specialize in youth mentor-ship and training in soft skills, personal branding, storytelling, photography, social media, creative entrepreneurship and technology training using my brand +throughMylens Consult / Create / Connect. www.wilsenx.blogspot.com

 As a freelance consultant I envisage to at least reach 1000 young people per year whereby helping them adapt into new ways of learning towards their chosen career and desired lifestyle.

I’m driven by my unrelenting passion to achieve 3 out of the 17 Sustainable Development Goals (SDG’s) namely; ·

  1.  Goal 1: No poverty 
  2. Goal 4: Quality Education and lifelong learning 
  3. Goal 8: Decent work and economic growth 

 Which is your favorite SDGs goal out of the 17? Check them out at:-  https://www.undp.org/content/undp/en/home/sustainable-development-goals.html





Picture from archive: Training at Hope Raisers Initiative with a group of upcoming artist (musicians, DJ’s and Sound producers July 2020.

Note: I'm available for short / long term contract!

No comments:

Post a Comment