Saturday, August 7, 2021

Celebrating 20 Years of Community Service & Giving Back.

Giving Back +throughMylens & Wilsen initiative (WI) philosophy. Soccer Shoes - Play Safe with Dignity! 

Every day I visit our community soccer field in Mathare North I spot a young star with exceptional talent struggling to make it happen. 

Even though many lack the necessary resources they still enjoy the game unaware of the injuries they expose themselves playing bare feet. In the year 2000 I started the soccer shoes campaign to assist the young stars (Age category:- U10 to U15) and teams from Mathare North acquire quality soccer shoes which would protect them from injuries and play with dignity. 

So far I have assisted many, but due to tough economic times and the number of children and youth, introduced into soccer there is still need of continuing my campaign and call for support. 

 JOIN ME Today! you can organize a pair for someone who needs it. They are many, but if we pull together we can make a massive contribution and timely impact. 

Soccer Shoes - Play Safe with Dignity! 

This is part of my mission I started back in the year 2000 through Wilsen Initiative (WI) philosophy of giving back Join me today, get in touch with me in case you want to donate a pair. wilson.masaka@gmail.com 

 "I dream of a day when owning a pair of soccer shoe will be considered by parents and guardians has one of the MUST have basics for their children playing soccer from underserved communities."  Wilson Masaka, Youth Advocate & Social Entrepreneur










 Read more;
 "You don't have to be a millionaire to help others achieve their goals, helping someone doesn't necessarily mean you have a lot at your disposal, but it starts with your generous and empathetic heart" - Wilson Masaka, Youth Advocate & Social Entrepreneur. 

 “You have not lived today until you have done something for someone who can never repay you.” ― John Bunyan

Appreciation

In a special way I want to thank everyone who has supported me achieve the set goals every year, of course I didn't do it alone. I don't know If I would be doing the same without your encouragement and support. Thanks for believing in my passion and dream to help the youngsters play safe and with dignity.

My vision is to link soccer and education by helping the youngsters' purse quality education by offering soccer educational scholarship to top talents who have performed exceptionally well in school.

No comments:

Post a Comment