Tuesday, August 10, 2021

Break Out Of The Shell, Go Out There and Face Your Fear - THE BRAND THAT IS CALLED YOU

 #TheGoldenEgg #Metaphor #Analogy 

 "I have failed countless times, I have been rejected, I have been denied the opportunity that I deserved it; but what I have intact is my aspiration, acquired skills, acquired experiences and passion to excel in life. My dream keeps me awake everyday, I strive to learn a learn a new skill, teach others and have a positive attitude in every moment I encounter." -Wilson Masaka Youth Advocate & Social Entrepreneur.

 Apart from the fear of contracting Corona virus there exists a long list of fears. Below are ten FEAR factors you might encounter; 
  1.  The fear of rejection.
  2. The fear of failure. 
  3. The fear of lack of adequate knowledge. 
  4. The fear of not being loved. 
  5. The fear of life. 
  6. The fear of tomorrow's uncertainty. 
  7. The fear of the known. 
  8. The fear of the unknown. 
  9. The fear of falling sick. 
  10. The fear of falling out of a circle or losing friends. 
 What else? 

It normally to have fears, but it isn't ok to stay within the mindset forever in your life. 

Way Forward 

All this together, put God first, have a positive attitude, love what you do, do what you love, have an open mind for learning, keep the consistency, seek for help, love yourself, try countless times and join a supportive team. Get in touch with me for a motivational session with your team (Say, Become & Do Challenge) #DoersCommunity.

+throughMylens Life Series... #YouthSpace Did you know stress can lead you into other behaviors that doesn't conform with your desire brand? I know life can be tough but I believe we can still strive to achieve a more purposeful lifestyle that will get us close to our desired dreams. 

Turning into crime, drugs, alcoholism isn't a solution to our problems, all these only make our life difficult and shorter. 









Life Series... 

+throughMylens #YouthSpace 


\Did you know stress can lead you into other behaviors that doesn't conform with your desired brand? I know life can be tough, but I believe we can still strive to achieve a more purposeful lifestyle that will get us close to our desired dreams. 

Turning into crime, drugs, alcoholism isn't a solution to our problems, all these only make our life difficult and shorter. 

Below are some of the areas you can consider within your journey; 
  1. Choose your friends wisely. 
  2. Make learning a lifestyle. 
  3. Define your gift and take advantage of it. 
  4. Define your values. 
  5. Account for your time. 
  6. Establish meaningful partnerships. 
  7. Do something meaningful for example, volunteering, learn a new skill etc. 
  8. Don't envy what people have, appreciated what you have, even if it is less. 
  9. Get a mentor or life coach that will walk and work with you. 
  10. It is ok not to be ok, but ask for help when you need it. 
 I'm available on call for a master class - motivational talk (Say, Become & Do challenge) as inspired by Wilsen initiative (Wi). #DoersCommunity 

No comments:

Post a Comment