Friday, December 10, 2021

30 Questions to Ask Yourself from My Diary +throughMylens.

Life Series... Bits and Pieces Finding & Be Found #PersonalBranding #ConsultSelf #DoMoreBeMoreBeDifferent #selfdiscoveryjourney Life is a journey of so many signs, and some signs are confusing and can lead you into depression, pain, uncertainty etc. 

 Below are my top 30 Questions to Ask Yourself from My Diary +throughMylens. 



  1.  Who Am I? 
  2. What are my hobbies and interests? 
  3. How do I spend my free time? 
  4. Who are my friends and why? 
  5. What do I need? 
  6. What do I want? 
  7. What are my values and principles? 
  8. What are my likes and dislikes? 
  9. How do I achieve my dream? 
  10. What is my passion, talent and dream? 
  11. What is my career pathways? 
  12. What are my weaknesses (learning points; SWOT analysis)? 
  13. What are my unique selling points (SWOT analysis)? 
  14. Where do I see my self in the next 5 -10 years? 
  15. What should I Start, Stop and Continue (SSC Analysis)? 
  16. How does success and failure look like? 
  17. What are the three world that can tell you you are?
  18.  What philosophy do you have about life? 
  19. How much are you worth (salary, remuneration etc.) 
  20. What experiences do you have that can earn you money? 
  21. How does your past look like (where you have come from), what is your present (NOW) and what predictions do you have for the future (mental picture). 
  22. What special skills do I have? 
  23. Which professional network do I belong to and why? 
  24. Which social networks do I belong to a d why? 
  25.  Who did I follow on social media and why? 
  26. What type of books do I like? 
  27. Which sport do I like? 
  28. Who is my role model and why? 
  29. What skills do I have? 
  30. What am I known for? "If you compare yourself with what others are doing, you will live the rest of you life feeling like a failure, hopeless or jinxed. 
Learn to be contented with what you have and develop your own meaning of success." - Wilson Masaka Youth Advocate & Social Entrepreneur. 

 "You can't find anything until you create time to find yourself in the life puzzle" - Wilson Masaka Youth Advocate & Social Entrepreneur. Get in touch with me for a session on Life-skill 101 - Self Mastery. Blog:- www.wilsenx.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment