Thursday, October 6, 2022

She Can - I aM a sHERO

#TheBrand I want to thank my friend @mark_kamau and Omwami for donating the first sets of uniforms to Wilsen Initiative (Wi), under the project She Can, I aM a sHERO project. 

Gudush Academy girls' team is our first test case and if all goes well, we would like to reach many girls teams under the age category U10 - U15 in Nairobi Eastlands areas as the starting point. The Story of Wilsen Initiative (Wi) Be the Change, Join Me Today! #TheChampionInYou 

  " I'm just an agent of the positive change that I wish to see happen in our communities, and even by doing 1% I feel a sense of satisfaction and possibilities towards achieving the change that I wish for the next generation ' - Wilson Masaka, Youth Advocate and Social Entrepreneur Resource Mobilization Campaign Our target is subject to availability of support and resources.

 Currently we are also mobilizing for football shoes, balls, marking Conn, tracksuits etc. You are most welcome to support us or even link us further to next level networks. 




















 

About the project >> http://wilsenx.blogspot.com/2022/09/she-can-im-shero-project-under-wilsen.html?m=1 

Get in touch with me for in case you want to support or boost our idea further as launched under Wilsen initiative (Wi). Do More / Be More / Be Different.

No comments:

Post a Comment