Sunday, April 23, 2023

I AM - Bits and Pieces

 Bits & Pieces

+throughMylens #selfmade 

I AM___

I'm work in progress.

I'm in transition.

I'm my number one supporter.

I'm unique.

I'm blessed.

I'm not perfect


And many more >>

I Believe I Can Fly... 

There are many things that I still don't know about myself and I'm working towards discovery #SelfMade









Because you always have two choices...

" Life is what you make it. You have two choices: you can feel like a failure by focusing on what you lack, or you can be grateful for what you do have and take action, even if it's just a small step in the right direction" - Wilson Masaka, Youth Advocate and Social Entrepreneur.

Note: Picture from the archives, Hamburg Germany, 2012 D&F Fellowship.

Do More / Be More / Be Different

www.wilsenx.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment