Sunday, June 4, 2023

The Power Of Co-founding - Beyond Idea

#SheCan #IamSHERO #DoMore #BeMore #BeDifferent #MeaningfulYouthEngagement #SelfMade #LifeLongLearning #QualityEducation #SkillUpGirlsEdition #PressStart #SelfMade #SelfDiscovery

I am pleased to collaborate with my sister Esther Mazira, who is the co-founder of I Am a sHERO - SHE CAN. Her tale of perseverance, focus, self discipline, 'Self Made', education, career, football and passion, to name just a few, encouraged me to take action and establish a platform that would train, mentor and give spotlight more stories from the sHEROs.

We had a terrific inaugural girls football competition launch under Wilsen Initiative (Wi) for teams in Mathare North on June 1st, which also happens to be my birthday. I'm hopeful we'll be able to secure the necessary financing and different support to hold numerous events both inside and outside of our immediate community.

You can always recommend us for collaboration and additional support, so let's not allow this excellent idea fade away. Call To Action Last but not least, let me use this chance to express my gratitude to everyone who supported our call to action throughout the event that just ended and the preceding calls.

 The Idea Bubble - Don't Let It Bust! 

Many young people have brilliant ideas, but they are either unsure about where to begin, who to believe, or what to do in general. As a youth consultant, one of the sessions I conduct with young people is called "Press Start." It is based on the idea that before producing anything worthwhile with a purpose, one should first have a better understanding of oneself. 

Capturing The Moment #Quotes

 " You can't do it alone, but if we work together, we can move forward, even if it's just a little bit at a time. – Wilson Masaka, social entrepreneur, youth advocate, and founder of Wilsen Initiative (Wi). " The ability to own an idea and give it life is a skill that not everyone possesses. – Wilson Masaka, Social Entrepreneur, Youth Advocate, and Founder of Wilsen Initiative (Wi) 

 The Genesis

 "As the co-founder and team leader of the IaM a sHERO - She Can project under Wilsen Initiative (Wi), I'm proud to have reached this significant milestone. What was just an idea is now growing into more seeds of optimism, resilience, and self-worth, to name a few. 

 I aM a sHERO - SHE CAN concept is as a result of my path of self-reflection. Despite the fact that I aM a sHERO - SHE CAN was formed based on my own personal experiences, I firmly believe that there are many other sHEROs out there with whom we would want to work with, gain insight from their experiences, and eventually produce beneficial ripple effects." - Esther Mazira, Co-founder I aM a sHERO - SHE CAN.





















 Do More / Be More / Be Different 

 Further reading >> Esther's Biography

Project Description - I aM a sHERO - SHE CAN
 

No comments:

Post a Comment