Thursday, August 17, 2023

Play Safe With Dignity - Vincent Mathare North Rangers F.C

My daughter Debrah and I handed a pair of football boots / shoes given to Vincent, who plays for U15 Mathare North Rangers F.C. 




 Collective Effort..

 The Wi-Effect and Wi-experience We are able to reach at least one player or many per month from my personal contribution and the help of friends wherever there's a call for support. 

On the other hand, anyone can offer support anytime, because there are still many who are yet to be reached.

 Thank You Note! 

 I'd want to take this chance to express my gratitude to everyone who has helped me realize my goal of providing football shoes to children playing football in Mathare North between the ages of U10 and U15 as well as for the uniform and balls for the teams. 

More Than Just a Shoe... 

I work hard to make a lasting impression on the young football players who, for the most part, wouldn't have the opportunity to play in the proper footwear during their U10–U15 developmental phases. Through my resource mobilization efforts I've been able to provide football shoes to more than a thousand children since the play Safe With Dignity Shoes Campaign began. 

 Highlights :- Learn more about the campaign for shoes. 




 You too can be part of our journey by donating a ball, shoe or uniforms. My vision is to reach every child from U10 - U15 playing football in my neighborhood. 

Do More / Be More / Be Different.

No comments:

Post a Comment