I AM_
Self Made Series
Driven by a passion for sustainable impact, I continue to create a ripple effect of positive change in the lives and spaces of young people.
Through mentorship, practical learning, and community engagement, I equip young people with the knowledge, skills, and mindset they need to build sustainable business models, embrace emerging technologies not just as consumers but as creators, and turn their passions, skills, and available resources into meaningful livelihoods.
I believe sustainable change begins when young people are given the opportunity to learn, create, connect, and take ownership of their future.
My work is therefore not just about inspiring young people. It is about helping them identify possibilities, develop practical skills, create opportunities, and use what they have to make a difference in their own lives and communities.
🚀 Skill Up Master Class
Are you part of a youth group, football team, community-based organisation, academy, school holiday programme, or organised group looking to equip young people with practical skills for the future?
Book a Skill Up Master Class session.
I facilitate practical, interactive sessions covering areas such as digital literacy, photography, content creation, copywriting, graphic design, entrepreneurship, personal branding, and emerging technologies.
Bring your group, identify the skills you need, and let's create a learning experience that turns knowledge into action and passion into possibility.
📩 Youth groups and organised groups can reach out to book a session.
Digital Footprints;
📍 Personal Blog; https://wilsenx.blogspot.com/?m=1
📌 Linkedin: https://ke.linkedin.com/pub/wilson-masaka/9/943/4b3
📌 www.behance.net/Wilsenx
Do More • Be More • Be Different





No comments:
Post a Comment