Wednesday, October 7, 2026

I AM MY STORY - SELF MADE

 I AM_

MY STORY

Everyone has a personal brand by default. What makes the difference is awareness and deliberate intention, the conscious decision to cultivate and nurture who you are, what you want to become, what you want to be known for, and, ultimately, how people perceive you.

Yesterday, I spent a good part of the evening at Youth and Urbanism in Mathare, where I had the opportunity to share my journey, the W.I.L.S.E.N Philosophy, the I.C.E. Model, the I AM_ Self Made Ideology, and my next plan of action.

I’ll share the recordings once they are out.

On the flip side, remember that we can still bring the conversation to life and capture it at your location through a Master Class Session.

I have always believed that knowledge should move. What we learn should not stop with us. That belief has also shaped Wilsen Initiative (Wi), where the emphasis has been on Inspiring, Connecting and Educating young people while creating opportunities for them to discover, develop and use their talents and skills.





SKILL UP MASTER SESSION

I’m offering one pro-bono 4-hour session to a youth organisation or youth space based in Nairobi.

The offer is valid until the end of October 2026 — one session, one organisation..

If you run or are part of a youth space that would benefit from a practical and engaging Skill Up Master Session, get in touch.

Alternatively, you can invite me for an unlimited paid session under +throughMylens / Consultancy.

Read the full article on the 5 Ps of Personal Branding:

https://wilsenx.blogspot.com/2026/10/the-5-ps-of-personal-branding.html?m=1

— Wilson Masaka

Youth Advocate • Social Entrepreneur • Trainer • Mentor • Facilitator


Do More. Be More. Be Different.

No comments:

Post a Comment