Thursday, November 19, 2020

Master Session at Michezo Halisi Academy

#SkillUp #MasterClass

On 18th November 2020 I conducted a master session at Michezo Halisi Academy hosted by St. Elizabeth in Mbotela, Nairobi County.

It was a great pleasure to share knowledge with Michezo Halisi team, St. Elizabeth staff and parent representative from Michezo Halisi Academy. This is part of my mission as a champion of UN SD4: Quality education and lifelong learning.

Summary;

Main Topic :- Unlock Your Potential
Session Objectives:-

1. How to cultivate a more relatable Personal Brand. 
2. How to kick-start a more professional journey. 
        Professionalism
  • Work ethics
  •  Communication
  • Effective leadership

3. Financial literacy 101 (The budgeting challenge)


3 things that at the core of your personal brand what I call The RIP of Personal Brand.

Reputation + Impression + Perception

Reputation :-

- the beliefs or opinions that are generally held about someone or something.
- a widespread belief that someone or something has a particular characteristic.
Source online

Impression :-

- An idea, feeling, or opinion about something or someone, especially one formed without conscious thought or on the basis of little evidence

Perception:-

- the way in which something is regarded, understood, or interpreted.

I hope with this post you have learned something especially the RIP of Personal Brand. Get in touch with me for a master session with your team, it is an experience want I called the 'Wi factor' a s Learn2Learn. The session are affordable, quality and I ensure I use different creative methodologies to reach the desired outcome.

The 'Wi-Factor' is derived from Wilsen Initiative (Wi) journey based on three pillars that is;
Inspiration, Connectivity and Education (ICE Model). It is a way of teaching that embraces  and combines the ASK (Attitude, Skill and Knowledge) model + ICE (Inspiration, Connectivity and Education) model.

It is an experience that also means;

- Learning together
- Lifelong Learning
- Self Learning
- Learning pattern defined by WHY & HOW

" What makes me tick isn't necessarily based on What I train, but mostly on HOW & WHY I teach it making the process fun, seamless and experiential while ensuring a more everlasting impact on self learning and knowledge transfer " Wilson Masaka 
+throughMylens Consult / Create / Connect

























Invite me today, I'm available in November - December 2020

More about me www.wilsenx.blogspot.com
wilson.masaka@gmail.com









No comments:

Post a Comment