Sunday, November 29, 2020

My Career - Doing What I Love, Loving What I DO


There is a friend who asked me if have gotten a job, this made me question my understanding of what is a job? #TheJourney My main pursuit in late 2018 - 2019 was to get employed before fully transitioning into self employment early 2020.

The journey of looking for a job is a job by itself ('kazi ya kutafuta kazi ndio kazi') and it isn't for the faint hearted in a struggling economy especially in pandemic mode such as Covid-19. #Aspiration Currently I'm into self employment as a youth facilitator since January 2020, the worse that happened to my plans before learning the new ropes was the arrival of the pandemic that hit our country in March. It hasn't been easy, but I'm still determined to reach many youth using my new brand +throughMylens Upskill initiative. 

Thanks to all who have so far accorded me the opportunity to interact with their youth in different spaces. I'm optimistic before the end of the year I can at least secure three sessions. Get in touch with me. wilson.masaka@gmail.com































No comments:

Post a Comment