Tuesday, May 28, 2024

'Fail Faire' I Fail Fast Theory.

 Work + Life Series +throughMylens

'Fail Faire' I Fail Fast Theory.

Bits and Pieces #SelfMade The Brand That is called YOU. #MoreThanTwoSideOfTheCoin

Did you know that out of the hundreds of failures and rejections that we may face, many people are hesitant to share the experience? Do you realize why?

In my adventure as a Social Entrepreneur and freelancer, I've learned that the profession isn't for the faint of heart. If there's one thing I don't tell people about, it's the numerous applications and rejection emails that look the same when I'm looking for jobs and related opportunities. It's a path filled with inexplicable moments that may freeze your mind, but with the correct mentality, you may learn to pick yourself up anytime you fall.

From the school system to society, we are wired to view failure and rejection as one of the worst performances that can lead to a dead end. When you win, you stand to draw a large number of people who wants to follow you or wish to engage with you more. However, the reverse is also true.

You are more likely to encounter success stories, win after win, than those who admit failure and what they did differently to get where they are now. I understand that failing can be lonely, so don't worry. I've failed many times, but what I do differently is share the moment with individuals who want to see me happy and growing, as well as provide opportunities to learn in the moment.

In case you didn't know, there is a huge difference between failure and rejection, but both provide opportunities for learning, restarting, going forward, focusing, building a new paradigm, and so on.



Quote

"Even in your darkest or most difficult circumstances, there are others who believe in you and your ability to overcome hurdles, and their hope is in you. Look at the larger picture and train your mind to notice and pursue opportunities even when they are branded as unachievable." -

Wilson Masaka, Youth Advocate and Social Entrepreneur.

#FeaturedQuote

"I have missed more than 9,000 shots in my career. I have lost almost 300 games. On 26 occasions I have been entrusted to take the game winning shot, and I missed. I have failed over and over and over again in my life. And that is why I succeed." - Michael Jordan

Book a master class session with your team to learn more.

© throughMylens Self Made Series
Do More / Be More / Be Different
www.wilsenx.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment