Sunday, April 18, 2021

One Day Capacity Building Training at Angaza Sport and Development Centre.

#SkillUPSession About Angaza Sports and Development Centre I had the great pleasure of training a group of 10 young people who are peer educators, soccer coaches and mentors at Angaza Sports Development Centre based in Thika. 

 Below are the main topics covered; 
  • Mobile phone photography - How to make quality photos using smart phones 
  • Content Creation and planning - How to Create, Curate and Contribute especially on social media platforms. 
  • Organizational culture and branding - Create awareness of what it is and how to inculcate a more relevant and relatable culture and brand - Video and photo editing using mobile phone application - How to edit both photos and videos using mobile application. 
Below are the pictures of the day! You can reach me for a master class with your team. I target youth led initiatives and youth serving organizations. My personal target is to reach more than 500+ youths by training in Creative Entrepreneurship, photography, ICT, life skill among others. 






































I work toward achieving  the following UN Sustainable Development Goals (SDG)
  •  SDG 1: No poverty 
  • SDG 4: Quality Education and Lifelong Learning 
  •  SDG 8:- Decent Work and economic growth. 
 I offer affordable rates for group packages, on the other side, I invite you to sponsor a master class for youth in the community to be trained for free. Get in touch with me on wilson.masaka@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment