Friday, April 23, 2021

Out & About segment +throughMylens - Mobile photography.

On my way this morning to Mukuru Kwa Reuben I took these photos while in a matatu (public transport vehicle) as part of my out & about segment +throughMylens - Mobile photography. 






These are just one part of the community and it doesn't represent the entire community, but it caught my attention to the point of asking some questions what happens during rainy season? 
How many are living in one room? What dreams and aspirations do children in this area have? 
What type of jobs are out there for their families? What make them happy? And many more. There has been great development, especially in road networks compared to what was there. I love the part where young people are engaged to be part of the solution. 

 There has been great development especially in road networks compared to what was there. I love the part where young people are engaged to be part of the solutions. Mukuru Youth Initiative (MUYI) is taking interventions in making sure youth receive the best service and quality learning in different area of their work. About Mukuru Youth Initiative (MUYI)

No comments:

Post a Comment