Wednesday, June 9, 2021

Life series - Selfie Moment

Life series... #ActivateYourself #SelfieMoment#SelfAwareness June being my favorite month, it is the same month I take a moment to reflect where I have come from, where I am and where I need to be. I would like to share part of what I do, as I understand we are all in some form of transition and so is life by design. I would like to encourage you in whatever situation you are in don't let things happen to you, but rather strive to make things happen for the better. 







Sometimes it's those simple things we ignore that can change our mindset and behavior in the right direction for example, reading a book, making an action plan, self evaluation, trials, partnership, learn a new skill, helping someone etc. "Until you understand yourself, everything will look like impossible even when it is not." Wilson Masaka -Youth Advocate & Social Entrepreneur. 

Here are the 16 key questions you need to ask yourself if you want to make that change for the better
  1.  What do I want? 
  2. What do I need? 
  3.  Who do I want to become in future? 
  4.  What do I need to do? 
  5.  Who is in my support network that can help me achieve what I want? 
  6. How do I kickstart my journey? 
  7. Do I need a coach or a mentor? 
  8. When do I Start, Stop and Continue (SSC analysis)? 
  9. Why do I do what I do? 10. What is my worth (employment prospects)? 
  10. Who are friends and what do they do? 
  11. What makes me happy? 
  12. What do I have? 
  13. How does success look like to me? 
  14. What failures have I encountered and what lessons did I pick? 
  15. What is a MUST Do to achieve my goals? 
  16. How do I spend my time 24/7? Any pattern that needs to be maintained or changed? 
  17. What is my ideal job or rather career? 
  18. If I had a million (whatever the amount) what would I spend it on? 
  19. How does retirement looks like to me? And what do I need to do today to secure that future?
  20.  What makes you stand out from the rest? Your Unique Selling Points what we call the USP that you can use to pivot towards your success. 
Feel free to share with your network. Should you need a youth facilitator to train the youth in diverse skill sets I'm here for you. Check more about my journey on www.wilsenx.blogspot.com Featured quotes;

Some of the Best Quotes to Jumpstart the Journey to Your Dreams 
  1. "A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step." – Lao Tzu 
  2. "Whatever you do, or dream you can, begin it. Boldness has genius and power and magic in it. – Johann Wolfgang von Goethe 
  3. "If you can’t fly, then run, if you can’t walk run, then walk, if you can’t walk, then crawl, but by all means keep moving." – Martin Luther King Jr. 
  4. "To dare is to lose one’s footing momentarily. To not dare is to lose oneself" – Søren Kierkegaard 
  5. The only impossible journey is the one you never begin." – Tony Robbins 
  6. "Give me six hours to chop down a tree and I will spend the first four sharpening the axe." – Abraham Lincoln 
  7. "The key to realizing a dream is to focus not on success but significance, and then even the small steps and little victories along your path will take on greater meaning. – Oprah Winfrey
  8. "Success usually comes to those who are too busy to be looking for it." – Henry David Thoreau 
  9. "We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act but a habit." – Aristotle 
  10. "Don’t judge each day by the harvest you reap, but by the seeds that you plant." Robert Louis Stevenson

No comments:

Post a Comment