Wednesday, June 2, 2021

Soccer Shoes - Play Safe with Dignity!

I had a great birthday 1st June, part of the gift was to share time with our U12 -U15 during the Soccer clinic that I organized with my friend Timothy Umeme Ofula and I also donated some pair of soccer shoes and a ball as part of the ongoing play safe with dignity resource mobilization campaign that I started in the year 2000. I thank all my friends who made this mission a possibility yesterday, today, tomorrow and the future. 

As long as I live I will strive to Be More and Do more for self and others. It isn't too late to join me in the Journey by donating a ball, uniforms, soccer shoes etc for our U10 to U15 - Mathare North Rangers F.C Join me today, get in touch with me in case you want to donate a pair. wilson.masaka@gmail.com 

"I dream of a day when owning a pair of soccer shoe will be considered by parents and guardians has one of the MUST have basics for their children playing soccer from underserved communities." Wilson Masaka, Youth Advocate and founder Wilsen Initiative (Wi) 

Read more; 

No comments:

Post a Comment