Friday, June 18, 2021

You Need More Than Just a Great Idea To Turn Your Dreams into Reality.

Do you believe in the power of your dream? 

Here is a small video I have compiled less than 5 minutes in acknowledgement of where have come from and what I'm currently doing. Today is exactly 9 years since I shared my dream during the prestigious youth fellowship in Hamburg, Germany. 




I shared part of the Wilsen initiative (Wi) mission and vision and the desired dream towards achieving a more prosperous community where youth are at the center stage of all actions as catalysts of positive change through their skills and talents. I know there is a lot that is yet to be done but I take this moment to appreciate the journey travelled and to thank everyone who has been part of my journey.




 "The best idea is the one at work and not on paper, start with what you have and remain focused toward the goal." Wilson Masaka, youth Advocate & Social Entrepreneur 

Link me up with any opportunities to train or work with young people. 
 More about Wilsen initiative (Wi) www.wilseninitiative.wordpress.com and my personal journey on www.wilsenx.blogspot.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment