Saturday, February 11, 2023

Life Series... Lucky Star

🤞 🌟 #IcebergIllusion Do you think luck exists? Have you ever heard the phrase "wewe ulizaliwa na bahati," which means that luck has been on your side since birth? 

Here is a brief overview of my life's events: I was raised in a modest family, and on many occasions, it seemed as though everything was starting from scratch. 

I frequently ran across obstacles that kept me from pursuing my goals in terms of my education or profession. Although the road has been a mixture of both ups and downs, and particularly within a great focus to constantly keep my head up even when I'm down, everything has been the consequence of something. 







I don't see a case where luck just came up and offered me the chance. In certain cases, I've encountered a scenario where my peers have admired a successful moment of mine and speculated that I might have been lucky by birth. 

I can attest that if there is any luck involved in anything I do that may be viewed as a lucky moment, then simply know that it must come from things you cannot see, like perseverance, hard work, rejection, several trials, disappointment, confusion, hope, focus, fatigue etc. 

 Advise! Whatever the circumstance, those who keep trying will eventually succeed. Life is never linear, and relying solely on luck to follow you while you do nothing is one of the most ridiculous concepts you can have. Last but not least, you must work hard to achieve your God-given star 🌟

Skill UP! 

 If your youth group would want an inspiration session, I am available.

 I'm free the following week and would be happy to donate 5 hours of my time to any Nairobi-based youth organization. 

 We have a lot of young people, especially now, who have graduated from various levels and are unsure of what to do. If you ask them what their plans are, you are likely to hear things like, "I'm waiting for my day," "One day," "My lucky star will come true," and similar statements. 

 Do More / Be More / Be Different

No comments:

Post a Comment